Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Oh yeah?!?!?!


Today, is a TUESDAY. And I can say that it's NOT the best day in the entire creation!

Work = deadlines + added stuff to do; edit - proofread.

And yes, I have been promoted to Assistant House Master for the House that I've always been in on THE WEBSITE. You can now call me proud AND confused AHM.

Pressure AND Adrenaline and not to mention the "little" crying inside for a bit.

AND THEN something happened on the WEBSITE and as much as I am SHAMEFUL that this had to happen; I am glad that I VENTED it all out to this person:




1. If THIS person were ON THE WEBSITE on 2003 - Was this person's profile SYSTEM?!?!


2. If THIS person were ON THE WEBSITE on 2004, surely THIS person would recognize me even with clothes on.


I DO NOT usually engage with fights and/or arguments - obviously this is a pissing contest.


BUT, TODAY is not just the DAY to eat CAKE and I'm sorry for that.


Bear with me....


P.S.




Know your WEBSITE's history.

1 comment: