Sunday, February 13, 2011

And a NOT happy valentines day to you too....

Hours from now, it will be The 14th of February.


I LOATHE THIS DAY

And no, not because I love vampires - and whatnot, NAW. Those reasons are a cliché and not to mention childish..

THIS day, is everyone's excuse to bring something annoying - like PINK BALLOONS for example. And yes, roses - chocolates and everything that Hallmark has.

When I was in Manila - the big baddest city of the country - full of (again) pickpockets - and the likes, every 14th day of February, there's an eight out of ten chance that the train service would be out of service for the day.

A few - like five - would jump in front of the train and WHAMMMMMM!

Well, some would jump off from electrics posts - jump from buildings - and yes, jump in front of a speeding bus/truck - but, I think the TRAIN WRECK tops all.

Get the picture?

Yep, you do.

Yesterday, I did this:



Pre-Valentines Day MASSACRE with Three Men and the intercession of Jesus and all saints..


In short, I HAD a three-some with THREE fine men - fine AND expensive...but, hey, fun. AND, yes, Jesus was there too.

So, yes, THIS is a bitter post and not to mention desperate and you might think it's uncalled for - but, nah.


The way, I see it, celebrate TODAY or ANY OTHER day with something you love and in the not-so-distant-future (please God, NOT after I'm thirty) someone you love.


For now, I'll give bitter love - acid care AND be cyanotic while at it.


What about you? ;)


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment