Saturday, April 25, 2009

It's a hell of a job, but then again, someone's gotta do it...

When the Lord asked Abraham to sacrifice his kid Isaac - of course he said no. He's NOT that crazy! But eventually he said YES, he didn't have a choice because the LORD said so...so he tied poor Isaac on the sacrificial stone and probably there was no way near anything to stop him in stabbing his son, but the Lord sent an angel to hold his hand (which was holding a dagger) and then a ram stumbled and Abraham sacrificed the lil' poor thing instead.

Moral of the story...no matter how hard the job is - devilish as it may seem OR hard YOU HAVE GOT TO DO IT.

As what my favorite vampire hunter - Anita Blake - said..."Sometimes, just sometimes, you have to deal with the devil yourself, because if you don't, someone else will."

Sigh. Alright, enough quotes and Bible stories...let's zoom in on lil' ol me.

At work I've been a bit LAMBASTED with so many things that I couldn't understand. Like organizing stuff - punch paper, staple, do correction using correction fluid/ink. I wasn't trained to do that...ugh!

BUT THEN AGAIN - I did it. In one day and a half...or something like that. Which totally sucks, because I kind of was dreading that I wouldn't get my pay BEFORE I finish the darn thing.

Sigh...I'm not really in a writing mood right now, because I'm not at the house...I'm at the café..I had to be here, I haven't gone online for like days AND not to mention, I haven' t used a computer for like LONG time now, my computer monitor (CRT mother fucker) is on the verge of BLOWING up sky freaking high...darn! SO, I had to come here and probably by tomorrow I NEED to have it fixed, I don't have much money now to buy a flat monitor or LC-fucking-Dee.

Sigh.

I bought a lot of stuff with the boyfriend today. I had fun. I hope he did too..I love him.

BLAAAAAHHH!

I'm SOOO not in the mood to write right now.

LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment