Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Rock, Paper, Scissors and a Comic book...



Yeah, sure. I have NOT written in here for quite some time now.


WHAT is there to write? More complaints? Whining? Emo-garbage-trash? I have so MANY - especially now - I will probably compile all of them and make a special CANTO for each.


For the life of me - I have NO idea what to answer to a question which is commonly asked - but NOT to me.


 HOW ARE YOU? 


I can't be mean and retort I'm great! - How are you?


Maybe it's the Holy Week? OR mmmmaaaayyybeeeee I need ALONE TIME (no pun intended, thank you)


Today, (HOLY) Wednesday - a package came; one I've been ITCHING to receive and in it was THIS (one I'm holding):




The Paranormals Comic.


Written by Mr. Diallo Jackson and (given to me - with signature AND a doodle - as a VERY early 30 year old birthday present by) rockstar-comic-book-artist Russell Fox




I haven't read it YET - but I'm sure I'll have fun this Holy Week. (Told you, ALONE TIME.) 


More info on The Paranomals Comic fan page on Facebook and at ActionStudioWorks.


And yes, I'm the FIRST in the country to have this. A formal review of sorts will be made and submitted to EzineaArticles - meaning my MORTAL self will have to do it.

So, there. That's today.


Rock + Paper + Scissors AND a Comic book.


Happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment