Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies...

SO HE asked me a question, a very ENIGMATIC one..

What I'd like for MY birthday.

His suggestions were:

1. DRINK ALL you can (which is of course tempting BUT I'm STILL on a self-imposed liquor ban.

2. ANY GUY I choose and HE'd give me the "freedom" (WHICH again, is tempting, BUT no...I'm on a hiatus..seriously - if you want me to put it bluntly - NA BOOONNG NAKO!!!)

3. A HUGE - HUGE celebration since I'm gonna be (haha) silver. (I didn't GIVE in to this either because, aside from the obvious, I'm BROKE - destitute - and I don't want to add ANOTHER burden on his back.

I didn't choose ONE of the three, instead IN MY MIND, I thought of ONE thing.

SILENCE would be GREAT on that day. I need the world to stop, like what Joshua prayed in The Old Testament, and the that was the day the SUN stood still...

That WOULD be nice..

OR if that won't happen, you can get me this:



Hmmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment