Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Misery Loves Company...

For days now, I have been LONELY and MISERABLE...the fact that MY BABY is still dead because she needs a MOTHERBOARD which is millions worth for me - and I've been thinking WHICH body part I should pawn - and not to mention the COUNTLESS "reminders" of my partner which goes on non-stop from eating until bedtime..

My phone (a Nokia 7210 Supernova - a gift from my sister) is a powerful one, though it's NOT like an Iphone or whatever...BUT still, it's good enough for me..because it can take great pictures (like the ones in my albums) and record and grab videos and not to mention grab e-books on JAVA format..which is wonderful!

So, these books have kept ME company in the MIDST of my misery (angst, spite and bitterness!)



Percy Jackson and The Olympians...I know, it's CHILD's PLAY! BUT it has humbled me and not to mention NUMB me from the issues of the world. THE JOY of reading a good book in your own cellphone!

I'm working on the last few books of The Sookie Stackhouse (Southern Vampire) Mystery Series...JOY!!

So, I can deduce...it's OK to be miserable as long as you have good company.

HAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment