Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Something died in me...

I have a huge gaping hole - dead center.

Have you ever read The Sandman? It's a Graphic Novel or comics by Neil Gaiman. Well, the first ever issue or Precious Than Rubies or Preludes and Nocturnes..1 - 8 writes that The Sandman (or Dream or Morpheus, the prince of stories, the lord of dreams) was kidnapped or summoned and then kidnapped by a bunch of (haha) lunatics for of course, personal gain.

Though, Dream wasn't their intended victim - it was supposed to be his sister, Death - but Death is a tricky one, as well as Dream, Well I have no idea why Death dind't come or maybe she was busy and then Dream was vulnerable thus the kidnapping.

Anyways, Dream had three things - his mask, his sandbag, and his sigil - a ruby - bigger or maybe like that of an egg. He was imprisoned by lunatics for 3 score years and ten.

70 freaking years and that time he was weakened and lil' by lil' his powers grew weak as well.

Like THAT!

I feel weak now. I do have a huge gaping hole in my chest. You can see right through me - haha!

Jokes on me - but then again, I need to move this silly emotional thing from my brain into the outside world. SO THAT my readers and not to mention my listeners tomorrow afternoon.

BITCH!

Oh darn...the world is a vampire..and I'm not going to let it suck me dry.

A lil' sip maybe BUT not gonna let it suck me dry...

No comments:

Post a Comment