Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Moving forward...

And yes, I did quit my job.

I didn't need any explanations from MMOAB. It was obvious, that I was no longer needed.. SO there. I QUIT.

I know, it's pride and whatever you can think of. BUT, I'm not gonna kiss someone elses mangy ass right? Or beg and plead for mercy? Of course not.

I have got to get a move on, wherever in this province or town I can get a job or even in infinity and beyond.

Sigh....

It sucks really, this way. BUT, then again, I made a choice. I don't want to be suspended in animation because I won't go anywhere with it.

And what REALLY sucks is that HE is doing everything to keep me going - food and all - yes, you can say that it should be his duty to bring me up again because I'm down like what I did - or always do - when HE's down, but then again, I don't want that to happen.

I want to do this on my own or with a lil' divine intervention of a sort. So there.

I have go to move on...

No comments:

Post a Comment