Thursday, May 14, 2009

The universal target...

...of bullshit for the moment is me.

I remember what Ron Weasley said in the Harry Potter series..
"Everything I own is rubbish."

"It sucks being poor."

Right now, these two quotes by Ron would be an understatement for what's
happening to me.

I HATE WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME NOW!

My monitor's doing what it does best - and that's being greenish yellow or yellowish green and my mouse's left click is on the verge of showing signs of fuckaroo.

I hate this.

The internet connection is crappy as well - it sucks - it keeps on disconnecting.FUckity-fuck-fuck! I am scared and surprised..yeah, I know, I feel sorry for myself. Which is totally wrong, I know.

BUT THEN AGAIN.

I don't see anyone helping.

My mom's just a load of crap.I'm sorry; I know you're supposed to obey your parents and all that jazz.

Ephesians 6:1 says so...BUT look at my mom. She treats me like I'm 4..or 2..or 1.
Sometimes I don't think that she thinks I can handle things NOW on my own. She
nags a lot.It's what she - and probably all of the mothers in the world - does best.

Nag.
I hate my father.

I loathe him.

I ABHOR him.

I can't believe after he left us - ME even, his first born - he just left me
for dead!

My so called friends..HAH!

FUCK YOU ALL!

No one's helping. Not even the ones who gouged me out into this plane - miserable and damned world.

I need to get out of here.

I need to find a better place AND job - one where my job description's not confusing that would make your mind blow up into a million bajillion pieces.I am scared and surprised...

BY this twisted turn of fate.

I HATE THIS!

Sometimes, I just want to wreck things and probably destroy everything I see
and hurl everything I grope.I'm donning a brave face now.My partner's with me - I can't let him
know that I am affected - stressed - and feeling so darn sorry for myself.I can't.

It's bad enough that everything's going down the drain for me, I can't just drag him along for the "crappy - bullshit - fucking" ride to hell and back.

This sucks.

I don't want this to happen EVER again. I'm NOT KIDDING!

Before this month ends I WILL start anew.

I SWEAR!

1 comment:

  1. So, I first read this last post of yours, then went all the way to the first one. Getting lost in my own selfish depression, I thought "Oh good, I am not going mad, these kind of things actually happen..Probably, happening a lot.."

    Quoting you;

    "Movies to make me realize that no matter how stupid and corny or melodramatic the actors get, they are trying to get through me. THAT IT WILL BE ALRIGHT in the end."


    But ehh, in the end it turned alright for you too, yeah? Be sure to value it even more this time, and enjoy every single minute of it.

    I kind of accidentally found your blog,sorry if i bothered.

    PS: You gotta watch this Swedish movie "Lat den ratte komma in" (Let the right one in).

    Peace

    ReplyDelete