Thursday, February 19, 2009

Prepare for trouble...and make it double!

The title of this post is from - as we all know it - Team Rocket's slogan. The infamous Team Rocket of the Pokémon animated series. Jesse and James.

They say that line every time they are about to wreck havoc to all the pocket monsters or people but eventually, they fail.

BUT then again, this post isn't about Team Rocket or Pokémon or wr
ecking havoc to people.

Wrecking havoc, maybe. In my own cruel and wicked way (hahaha!)


AT LONG LAST!

I have finally managed to grab myself a copy of Jeff and John's video!

They're twins. TWINS (really cute, adorable, hot, well-built) TWINS!

They're both nineteen AND they did the dirty deed. Wh
ich of course is for me to know and you to, of course, figure it out! Hah!

Well, I can only think of the lines:

  1. Prepare for trouble, make it double!
  2. Twice the treat, double the fun!
  3. Two heads are better than one.
Hahahahaha!

P.S.


The video lasts for only 13+ minutes (the darn thing even took a long ass of a time to download and kept me on my heels!)

BUT HELL...

it was definitely worth the darn bloody wait!

=)







No comments:

Post a Comment